What should I expect after placing an order?
Our order processing system works as follows:
- Client places an order from our website
- Client is expected to make payment by PayPal (for USD currency), or Credit/Debit Card /Net Banking (PayUmoney or ccAvenue for INR currency) for the order.
- All order will auto verify, after verification your account will create instantly.
- You will receive your account access credentials after account creation immediately. The subject of the email is “New Account Information”. This email contains all access and login information to your control panel. If you have not received this “New Account Information” email, consider to check the Junk/Spam folder and please follow safe sender list.
- Once you have access to your control panel, you can begin managing your Bluechipspace hosting account immediately
How do I login to my cPanel (hosting account control panel):
- Please make sure your order has been activated by us and that you have received your account access credentials. Please refer to our order activation process above.
- You can login to your control panel by following the instructions within your New Account Information email.
- You can also access your account control panel from your client area. First login to your client area at https://bluechipspace.com/manage/clientarea.php then click on "My Services" from the top menu, select the account you want to login on the cPanel (if you have more than one) and click on the small icon at the right of the account name. Click on Login to cPanel button and you will be taken to the control panel.